Front of House ManagerClick to Apply Online
A) Guest Relations – Front of the House Management/Floor Manager:
Ensure guest satisfaction through proactive management and quality service by all Margarita staff.
- Promote superior guest relations, greet and speak with guests.
- Orchestrate tables/manage wait times efficiently, calling tables up promptly.
- Floor Management – know your host, servers, bussers and bar staff. Watch for areas of strengths, weakness.
- Staff Management – Keep staff working at all times, rolling silverware, lining baskets, pre and post bussing tables.
- Manage ambience, lights, temperatures, and music.
- Solve customer issues and problems, inform management of daily incidents.
- Closing of the restaurant, following all closing procedures, ensuring that all work has been done and that restaurant shut down properly.
B) Front of the House Training:
Responsible for the ongoing training of the Hosts, Bussers and Servers.
- Overseeing the server trainers through the entire training process, ensuring that trainees are able to progress through the training process.
- Update training manuals as menu items change, or if there is a change in policies and procedures.
- Leading ongoing server training (after the trainee has hit the floor). To include mock-shops within the servers first two weeks on the floor, ongoing training of pivot points, POS order entry, nightly cut work responsibilities.
- Holding ‘Train the Trainer’ sessions to ensure all trainers are on the same page regarding the steps of training.
- Ensure host staff has a proper working knowledge of the floor rotation, are quoting wait times accurately, and are aware of large groups coming in and having a plan for those groups.
- Supervise the bussing staff, making sure ship bags are done, tables are sanitized and they are communicating with the hosts as to what tables are ready. Working with Oralia to make sure newer bussers know their roles and responsibilities
Understand management and order entry of POS System
- Understand the POS system, how to find employee information, food products
- Know how to run daily reports
- Training of staff on POS functions pertinent to their jobs.
SCHEDULE: Schedule will fluctuate based on management need, this position will primarily be working pm shifts and responsible for closing the restaurant. A minimum of 35 hours is expected with a maximum not to exceed 48 hours without owner approval, 2 days scheduled off per week.
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Quarterly bonuses available
- Paid vacation available
- 401K Matching
- Full health benefits including health, dental and vision